Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Special Edition: CHRISTmas

CHRISTmas

I hope this message finds you well.

How many of you who remember John 3:16?
For me, I have heard it many many times in my life. It is like "a must-read-and-memorize" verse in the bible.

Below, I cite two translations of John 3:16:
1. Amplified Bible (AMP)
"For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life."

2. The Message
“This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life." 

I do not want to write a long blog this time. 
Please look at this inspiring and touching video. This video tells us about "another story" of John 3:16. There is also a subtitle for you to understand the video much more easier.


Never let your Christmas run meaninglessly. He came for you and only for you.
Response to His born accordingly.

I wish you the merriest Christmas!
God bless you :D
  
Brian Bernadi

 



No comments:

Post a Comment