Sunday, March 23, 2014

"I will never leave nor forsake you"

"On July 7, 2011, I fled from my home because my father wanted to kill me, my brother, and my mother by burning our home. At 11 p.m, we fled to a sister of mother's home nearby. We did not bring anything. We only had a shirt that we wore, cellphone, and wallet respectively. We only had 200,000 Rupiah. We were desperate and resentful. It seemed this life was so painful.






Albeit God still showed his participation and compassion. In the midst of nothing and inability, God sent His blessings through surrounding people. A lot of people shared shirts, bags, books, and many more. We, who only brought a shirt and 200,000 Rupiah, now we had laptop, guitar, TV, fridge, AC, and many more at our "new home". Moreover, there were many shirts in a single wardrobe. Although my mother was merely an ordinary private teacher and my father that supported us back then, but we realized God cares to us.

Where did the supports come? God's blessings.






For everyone who read this story, Don't fear and worry. God can transform impossibility into possibility. If you are struggling with finance, family, school, friend, or whatever it is...

Pray, lean, and hope to God. An ordinary man will always cause disappointment and can not be hoped, but God is the ONLY source of your HOPE. Be strong! God will never let you walk alone, He holds your hands..."


(edited) Source: Hanna Rumawan

Additional song: PenyertaanMu Sempurna

God bless you :D

Brian Bernadi

No comments:

Post a Comment