Sunday, March 9, 2014

Life Is About Choosing





There is a touching poem, as follows:


"When I do not understand God's will, I choose to BELIEVE in God...
When I am depressed by disappointment, I choose to THANK God...
When my plans fall apart, I choose to SURRENDER to God...
When I am about to give up or quit, I choose to STRIVE with God"
(Lifelatos-edited)


Basically, Life is about CHOOSING..

Jeremiah, a writer of Lamentation book, experienced tremendous pressures--to the extent that he said,
"I thought I would never have peace again. I forgot about good things. I said to myself, “I no longer have any hope that the Lord will help me.” (17-18 - ERV)

 




  

He could not change or avoid those pressures.. Whereas he can choose to be HOPEFUL in God. He focused himself to God's faithfulness, as on verses 21-23 below:
"But then I think about this (His faithfulness) and I have hope: We are still alive because the Lord’s faithful love never ends. Every morning he shows it in new ways! You are so very true and loyal!"




As long as you want to disclose your conscience and look your life with clearer thoughts; you will find a way to thank God.

Have a good day!
God bless :D


Brian Bernadi

No comments:

Post a Comment