Saturday, October 5, 2013

FAITH INVESTMENT

When I saw people are successful with their career..
When I saw people are successful with their study..
When I saw people are successful with their networks..

To be honest, I am envy with them. Sometimes, I want to be like them in the future.
 
I have to spare my time for God, in other hand I want to study hard to achieve my dreams.
I have to spare my time for God, while the others are mingling..
I have to spare my time for God, while the others are having a party..
I have to spare my time for God, while the others are on vacation..

BUT...

I remember this quote, 
"Time spent alone with God is never wasted."
 
I know I need to "invest" in God as well..
I know I am His creator, so I cannot go away from Him..
I know I am His messenger, so I need to know His righteousness more
I know I am His light, so I need to be enlightened by His words..


 
 
 
Even you have not seen anything right now..
Even you have to sacrifice your time for God..
Even you have to sacrifice your "worldly" things..

You have FAITH.. FAITH as a MUSTARD SEED..
In the beginning, it is extremely tiny.
BUT...
I believe your "mustard seed" is planted by God so you can grow it up.
 
God is preparing something good for you.

Wanna join this "investment"?

@brian_bernadi

No comments:

Post a Comment