Saturday, October 12, 2013

Forgiving means Promotion

Hi readers,

Hope this blog finds you well.
Today's topic is "Forgiving means Promotion"

You have heard many times about "Forgiveness" in different place and different time.
This time I want to share my thoughts about forgiveness. Please enjoy :D

FOR GIVE NESS..
Forgiveness is how we "GIVE". What we should give? FORGIVENESS for sure.

I had a good friend for 2 years. I considered him as a best friend. As the time passed by, I saw his "evil things" come up in his life until now. Time revealed everything. I lived in hatred and  and grudges. Whatever he did, I neglect it.

Many times I heard sermons about FORGIVENESS. Many ways God spoke to me. Many times God reminded me. But, it does not work.

In short, I realize I am fighting on the battlefield with GOD. You will never fight alone. God is Emmanuel, HE is with us.

FORGIVENESS means PROMOTION!
You are on your ways to be a VICTOR not a VICTIM.
You are going to promote if you can pass this "EXAM".
You have to pass this level to go to the next greater level.

If you are an "anti-broken mug", how do you know if it is an anti-broken mug??
The answer is BREAK IT.

 We are in "BREAKING SITUATION".
Your choices are: 

Be broken? (live in hatred and grudges)
Be strong? (release forgiveness)

No comments:

Post a Comment