Thursday, May 22, 2014

In His Perfect Time

Howdy lovely readers! I hope you are well :D

Perhaps, some of you already know and hear this phrase (In His Perfect Time) a hundred times. Included me as well.

Through this opportunity, I just want to emphasize or remind you more and more. Indeed, God's time is mysterious; yet it will beautiful in the end.


If we are talking about His perfect time, we need to retrieve God's sayings on Ecclesiastes 3. Moreover, God put a stress on verse 11 below,

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." 

Here is some commentaries on Ecclesiastes 3, Commentaries.

Today, will you fear God? Will you entrust yourself to Him? Will you depend upon Him for everything? Will you acknowledge that His timing is everything to you?

These are some superb songs which show how beautiful God's time is:
"In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord, please show me everyday
As You're teaching me Your way
And I'll do just what You say (what a great faith it is)
In Your time"


"Maybe it’s not my place to understand
the workings of God, His divine and mysterious perfect plan
All I know is that He’ll work things out for good somehow
He’ll make it good somehow"




Best regards,
Brian Bernadi

No comments:

Post a Comment