Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Special Edition: Don't say it, Prove it!

How are you? I hope you are in your very best! If you love your mother, please read thoroughly my brief share today.

Today is the second Sunday of May, which means it is International Mother's Day! Yes, it is a big celebration in some countries founded by Anna Jarvis, but personally we have to celebrate Mother's Day everyday. Agree?

Who is mother for you? A teacher? A protector? A hero? A role model? She is everything, isn't it? 
I do believe your mother must be great, eventhough you do not consider so. 

"Let your father and mother be glad;

    let her who bore you rejoice."
(Prove 23:25- ESV)

Mom i love you pictures

Probably, you have heard about Mother's Day messages a hundred times or even a thousand times, yet it is not easy to apply it into a real life, is it? Moreover, I do hope you do not do as the picture above; especially age 14 and 18.

My share today would be very simple, just PROVE your LOVE genuinely. You still have time to say "I love you" and prove it. Otherwise, you will regret and cannot say anything when she is already gone.
Inquire yourself now, Do I already make her happy? Do I already make her proud of me? Am I there when she needs me?


Happy mothers day mom greetings

Happy Mother's Day! 
For those who do not have mother, I do believe your mother loves you much more you could possibly imagine.

Here is a video from Keith and Kristin Getty about A Mother's Prayer and the lyric! It is so touching!

Even some international artists composed a song to show their dedication to every mother in the world:
"List to Mother's words
Do not let her get hurt
Want to quickly grow up then I can protect her"

2. A Song For Mama (With Lyrics) by Boyz II Men
"Mama, mama you know I love you.
Mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars"

Brian Bernadi
God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment