Saturday, August 9, 2014

Independence Day: The Truth That Sets You Free

Yeayyy!!! It is Indonesia Independence Day! :D 

But...
Unfortunately, it is on Sunday which means no extra holiday. T.T

Anyway...
Congratulation Indonesia on your 69th birthday!

When I was in high school, Independence Day reminds me about many traditional and unique games. That was so pleasant and fantastic. Moreover, I am also involved in flag-hoisting forces, named Falcon, to exhibit my high school at district level.


When I did my exchange program to Thailand, I met many people from different country and with different background. I contended with Thai, American, Canadian, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Singaporean, Australian, and many more. Every student will be a representative or an ambassador of their respective country indirectly. At that time, something went across my mind,

"What makes Indonesia so exceptional? What can I be proud of?"
Frankly, even I felt embarrassed to represent my own country.

Briefly, I transformed my mind and straighten out my vision for Indonesia. I dream to change Indonesia someday. At least, I wish to be a successful entrepreneur and reduce unemployment in Indonesia (7% unemployment rate).

Later when I came back to Indonesia, I bought DAMN! I LOVE INDONESIA jacket. Yes, it is simply because I love Indonesia. Lol.




Through this patriotic opportunity, I would only remind you as God's people that God has died for you and me 2000 years ago to set us free from eternal death to eternal life.

As Indonesia has been set free from slavery for almost 350 years, God wants His people to be free from slavery of Satan as well.

As God has given freedom freely, let us strive for it!

The truth (God alone) has set you free! Jesis is the way, and the truth, and the life.

Never ever be a slave of Satan anymore!




Break your chain with him! Break up your relationship with evil.

Jesus has fought for your freedom, now it is your time to fight the good fight of the faith.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come


Last but not least,

If you are Indonesian...
I truly encourage you to pray for Indonesia!

Pray for president, vice president, minister, governors, and other leaders! Let God grants them wisdom and fear of God.

You can transform Indonesia! We can transform Indonesia! 



Once again,
Happy Independence Day Indonesia!
God loves Indonesia!

Have a great week ahead!
God bless!




BB

No comments:

Post a Comment